How good are your professional communication skills?
Participate in naisA Global’s communication skills assessment for free!
- Our specialized assessment is open to all of our members.
- Our assessment measures your abilities to communicate across various work and social situations.
- Our innovative assessment measures your abilities across a wide spectrum, and is not just solely based on English proficiency.
- After you complete our assessment, you will be invited to take part in our online communication-training program.
Great Communication is Our Foundation
We believe that effective communication is key to any professional career. naisA Global’s online communication-training program is designed to give our members a solid base of well-honed communication abilities that they can use in the workplace. Written and verbal communication skills are important for career growth, and are essential for those of us with ambitions to lead.
Build Yourself to Lead
- Learn strategies for effective verbal communication
- Speak clearly, confidently, and diplomatically
- Gain the respect and trust of colleagues and superiors
- Learn to listen and understand more effectively
- Master your body language and tone of voice
- Learn to write with clarity, brevity, and precision
The naisA Global Effective Communications Training Program
Our training immerses you and other international members in a comprehensive, multicultural, and effective business communications program.
The program is designed to sharpen your communication skills within the context of topical issues and situations. This includes:
- Professional presentations skills
- Simulated meetings and discussions
- Negotiation tactics
- Aspects of international relations
- Comparisons of cross-cultural working practices and social conditions
- Communication strategies both in and out of the workplace
- Effective networking strategies
- A final evaluation to measure your progress
The naisA Global Assessment and Training Program will be launched in 2017.